What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

A Brace of R's !

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Look who I bumped into the other day.
This was the first time I've seen Mr Baileys lovely wrap, as true to form I'm sharing it for all to see - have a butchers at these....

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Great shots there :thumbup: I’m sure the photos don’t do Bailey’s car justice! That badger looks well cool :D

Plecodoras

Reaction score
greek said:
Amazing wrap jobs, both of them.

Thank you Greek....

For the record both these lovely cars were mine....

But some lucky Mr Bailey bought it !

To those who don't know, mines the bluey purple and Bailey's is the white with pouncing lion in black.

Cheers :beer:

RCZ-R

Reaction score
What a sweet couple :D

What was the chat about? Issues or fun of driving the R? :beer:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Driving of course, imminent trip to the Alps in September and some spirited diving on your autobahns lol !! [THUMBS UP SIGN]

OkeyStokey

Reaction score
I couldn't find "brace" but an Exaltation of R's sounds good too :eusa-think:

Attachments

• plural.jpg
    plural.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 1,523

RCZ-R

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
Driving of course, imminent trip to the Alps in September and some spirited diving on your autobahns lol !! [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Will you be travelling with the R to the Alps this September? Me too! I will be in the Dolomites area in mid of September :greetings-wavingblue: What is your route?

Plecodoras

Reaction score
RCZ-R said:
Plecodoras said:

Will you be travelling with the R to the Alps this September? Me too! I will be in the Dolomites area in mid of September :greetings-wavingblue: What is your route?
We did the dolomites last year, so this year is back to the Austrian Alps, routes are being calculated by danro. This year there's 15 RCZ's and most of them are R's apparently. Going from 20th - 30th from UK. Hey could maybe meet up, the two of us are driving through Germany on the Saturday 21st / Sunday 22nd and then back again the following weekend with stop overs on both Saturday nights. Don't know which roads yet but probably plenty of unlimited autobahns !!

RCZ-R

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
We did the dolomites last year, so this year is back to the Austrian Alps, routes are being calculated by danro. This year there's 15 RCZ's and most of them are R's apparently. Going from 20th - 30th from UK. Hey could maybe meet up, the two of us are driving through Germany on the Saturday 21st / Sunday 22nd and then back again the following weekend with stop overs on both Saturday nights. Don't know which roads yet but probably plenty of unlimited autobahns !!

Got it. I will check with Danro's posting for more details.

I think I should be back from Dolomites by Sunday 22nd Sept. I assume you will be taking the Autobahn A61 to the south of Germany and then continue on the A6-A8-A7 down to Austria. Let me know about your route so hopefully we can meet & chat :greetings-wavingblue:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Yeah sounds good, I haven't really sorted a route to Austria yet, usually just follow
shat nav!!
But fancied dropping in onto the Nurburgring Nordschleife at some point, so I can say I've done it.
But be good to meet up fur a chat on route.
Cheers.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Until then.......

Attachments

• PNG image 11.png
    PNG image 11.png
    248.5 KB · Views: 1,494