What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

A bit nippy this morning!

Pedro

Reaction score
I like the Frosted paint finish adds to the originality !😆

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
You told us all on the forum that your RCZ was black 🖤 😂 Iol
One question have you had your RCZ from new as looking good

2retro

Reaction score
Thanks, Verminator. I'm the 2nd owner but 1st one only had it less than a year and drove less than 1000 miles so almost new to me!

Pedro

Reaction score
Today's latest weather forecast for the week ahead Heavy snow torrential rain & freezing conditions this is why the guy in charge of the Met office gets a £Million plus per year ? I'm sitting in the conservatory in warm sunshine & clear skies so obviously someone is definitely on the fiddle !!:cool:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
It always makes me laugh that the first three quarters of the weather “forecast” is telling you what the weather has been already been like. Then when they actually get round to saying what’s to come, they try to be as vague as possible.
Tomorrow will see sunny spells with intermittent showers, in some areas these showers may be persistent, whilst you might be lucky, and not see any rain at all. Some areas will remain cloudy all day.
WTF