What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

92 Red LED

Smiler

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
Smiler said:
Just a Thank you to Steven for the quick delivery of my red leds :thumbup:
Really do make a noticeable difference to the rear of the car :shock:
http://shop.rczperformance.com/Brake-La ... 92ULTR.htm

Have you any pics that you can share?
I will take some and see what they come out like And see if they are worth posting :thumbup:
The old bulb was 2 filament's and these are 92 red leds, very bright now especially when i hit the brakes :shock:

A

Anonymous

Brilliant Smiler!! I'd be really interested to see how much they've improved things.

A

Anonymous

Hope that I'm not behind you when you do hit the brakes, on a dark, wet winters evening. Take about blinded by the light!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbdown:

Smiler

Reaction score
Ron, Most of the lights at the back are Led's as Standard,They left 1 :eusa-think: so I've replaced that.
Its bright but not Maxpower,Chaved up :D bright. Im Not that kind of Guy and are you suggesting steven would sell such items to the forum?
Is it ok for people to change the front Drl's as well Ron ;)
"Be Seen Be Safe" :!:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Hope that I'm not behind you when you do hit the brakes, on a dark, wet winters evening. Take about blinded by the light!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbdown:

"Take about"?! ;) :lol:

Smiler

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
OO58RON said:

Must of been blinded by his LCD monitor lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Had these red 92smd's bulbs in for the last year i guess your only the 2nd person to do this but they are way brighter and from the a side view more distinct.

A

Anonymous

Smiler said:
mrizzle said:
OO58RON said:

Must of been blinded by his LCD monitor lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: :lol: thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Ron your just envious because you would need to employ a Electrician to fit the bulbs for ya............lol