What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

3rd break light

Pjmezza

Reaction score
Hi I’m a new member!
how easy is it to remove the 3rd break light ?and where can I get a new one from
Many thanks
Pete

Pedro

Reaction score
Hi I’m a new member!
how easy is it to remove the 3rd break light ?and where can I get a new one from
Many thanks
Pete
There are numerous posts ongoing on the site regarding the believably useless lifespan of these units & some good posts showing excellent DIY repairs but if you have to bite the bullet & spend then its dealers or a web search via ebay etc or a decent breakers yard & there a good few busting Zs at the present time

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
The price for a new unit from the main dealer is around £210 and you can order from a company in EU and you can have one delivered for about £170 including postage. Or hunting the scrap yard or breakers for one... You might have to buy more than you want like I did I had to buy a complete boot with fin motor light etc cost £130....so just need to get in touch with the breakers and get a deal
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Just recently changed mine it only had one led out but it bugged me 😄 it’s quite an easy job to do yourself took me about half an hour and the same time to clean all the crap off that gets under the original unit!