What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

3rd brakelight and broke wingmirror

IsyViolet

Reaction score
I am not sure if anyone has any advice,
I am after a new right drivers side wingmirror (in opal white) as mine has stopped folding and is missing the black secure unit underneath
Also my 3rd brake light has a few bulbs out
I am unsure how to go about fixing them and can’t find the bulbs anywhere online
Thankyou

Pedro

Reaction score
Cost of replacing the mirror can be expensive there are 2 drivers side units on ebay for around £220- but need painting to your paint code colour maybe cheaper to try the online breakers you only need to post your part & contact details & they usually respond within days
The 3rd brake light has blown some LEDs you cannot buy bulbs as its one complete strip light inside the plastic cover you have to buy the whole unit or you can buy a repair kit around £19-20s on ebay or maybe a second hand one as there were a good few for sale on there when I last checked