What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2011 RCZ 16000 cc petrol

RICHARD MONTAGUE

Reaction score
HI ANY ONE KNOW WHERE ICAN GET A A SLECTOR SWITCH THAT FITS INTO BOTTOM OF GEAR BOX THERE ARE TWO PLUG SWITCHES FRONT ONE IS FOR REVERSE LIGHT OTHOER ONE IS A SELCTOR SWITCH AS SWITCH WAS CAUGHT ON FLAT BED WHEN CAR WAS DELIVERED ON RECOVERY TRUCK PHONED MAIN DELAER PEUGEOUT TOOK OLD ONE OUT AS OIL COMES OUT STUCK A PLUG IN STOP GEAR BOX OIL EVERY WHERE,, TOOK PHOTOS SHOWED THEM THEM TO PEUGEOUT THEY SAYING NOT HAVE ONE I HVE TO CHANGE THE WIRING LOOM TO FIT A UPDTED SWITCH COST OF 3 GRAND WHEN YOU TAKE THE SWITCH ITS A LONG BRASS TYPR TUBE WITH WITH A NUT AT END WITH A GREY ELECTRIC PLUG FITREN IN THE END ANY ONE HAVE ONE SEND ME A PHOTO PLS 07730425989 THANKS GUYS

Pedro

Reaction score
Online breakers is about the only option

DKZ5745

Reaction score
There are quite a few RCZ’s in breakers nowadays (sadly) so as Pedro says, either phone round or do a web search.

RICHARD MONTAGUE

Reaction score
There are quite a few RCZ’s in breakers nowadays (sadly) so as Pedro says, either phone round or do a web search.
Hi been phoning around looked at few breakers ask them as if they post a gear box they have let all gear box oil out some can’t even be bothered to look unless your spending minimum of £ 100 at a time thank you for your help Guys

Logikmaster

Reaction score
Hi Guys you see any breaking I. Your era or near you send me a message plz
Is there no way to identify the manufacturer of the switch and see if there is an alternative that can be sourced from somewhere in UK/EU? Do you have a picture of the switch? It’s function? It’s obviously a 12V DC, is it a pressure or black/white type switch? (As in on/off signal) or variable signal type? As in a range of ohms/millivolts. Look for any label/markings on the failed one and post pictures would help…….