What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2011 RCZ 1.6 GT (200BHP) For sale

peterma

Reaction score
Sadly the time has came for me to part with my RCZ.

It was made in 2011, and I have owned it since 2014 (second owner). It is the GT model, with 200BHP from the 1.6 litre engine which is surprisingly economical.
Only on ~52,000 miles (still in use). Full service history. 2 keys.
I love the look of the car, it is Amber Red with black 19" sortilege alloys. All the tyres are Continental Sport Contact 5's with decent tread. The drivers seat leather has some wear as expected on an 8 year old car.

The car is still on the Peugeot extended warranty which can be transferred to the new owner. The current cover runs until September but it should be possible to continue to purchase additional years until the car is over 10 years old. This usually costs ~£300 per year and covers a lot more than many of the aftermarket warranties available, which also normally cost more.

The car is in Leicestershire. Viewings can be arranged. I would also welcome any inspection (AA/RAC etc).

After offers in the region of £6000.

If anyone is interested please contact me.

Attachments

• DSC_2391.jpg
    DSC_2391.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 604

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of car for the money. Should fly. Good luck :thumbup: