What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2011 156hp rcz, stereo upgrade help

Stevis2018

Reaction score
Please can somebody tell me what I need to exchange the factory stereo to a double din, (possibly android, but recommendations welcome), and keeping the steering wheel functions, date and time, reversing mute etc

Thanks all

LannyFick

Reaction score
I bought one of these - took about 3 weeks to arrive but came with the correct wiring harness (apart from dual fakra arial adapter which I bought after)
I needed an updated file which the sellers sent me link to & once that was installed everything seems to work pretty well, all the HUD controls are in the unit (only thing I cannot change is the original bluetooth settings but don't need them as bluetooth now runs through this new head unit).

Looks good with factory fitted look & the screen is brilliant & it is pretty easy to fit. I also bought the Dab+ adapter to go with it.

Only issue I had was I thought it was stuck in a boot loop but have since found out that the RCZ goes into "economy mode" to save the battery - much swearing went on till I discovered that little nugget of information.

Amazon link https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07K799Z23/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1