What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

20 inch staggered wheels

1955drr

Reaction score
Have just collected my RCZ the standard 19 inch wheels are hyper dark and I do like them, but in my garage I have a nearly new set of Axe Ex40’s which I may try on the RCZ before they go on eBay. They are from a previous car and almost new with good brand tyres, but the fronts are 8.5 * 20 with 245/40/20’s which will possibly only need 20mm spacers and the backs are 10*20 with 275/35/20’s, my question is has anyone fitted this size on the rear? I am late 60’s love messing with my cars but don’t want to spend a day swapping them over only to find they won’t work!

Any thoughts will be gratefully received.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Have just collected my RCZ the standard 19 inch wheels are hyper dark and I do like them, but in my garage I have a nearly new set of Axe Ex40’s which I may try on the RCZ before they go on eBay. They are from a previous car and almost new with good brand tyres, but the fronts are 8.5 * 20 with 245/40/20’s which will possibly only need 20mm spacers and the backs are 10*20 with 275/35/20’s, my question is has anyone fitted this size on the rear? I am late 60’s love messing with my cars but don’t want to spend a day swapping them over only to find they won’t work!

Any thoughts will be gratefully received.
I have seen 10” Wide 20’s on the rear 👍

Ecrivain

Reaction score
Do come back and share some pictures if you go ahead. I'd love to see them, and I'm sure others would, too.