What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

20% discount one day sale 07.06.14

A

Anonymous

Dr Beasley's products have been getting some fantastic feedback recently! IN relation to Plasma Coat one customer stated, "It's possibly the easiest product in the world to use! Literally wipe on and buff off"!

We don't take that kind of praise lightly so today only as a thank you for all the great feedback.

20% off all stock Dr Beasley's professional detailing products!

Strictly ends at midnight tonight! No code needed! Flipping bargain. It's unlikely we will do this again soon so get in quick!

http://www.bearswaxfactory.co.uk/dr-beasleys-32-c.asp

RCZ1

Reaction score
What a fantastic offer. I will be taking you up on this offer as I was very impressed with some of the samples that I bought, particularly Final Shine and the tyre conditioner. I am going to upgrade to the Plasma Coat too. I tried the sample out a couple of days ago and it is so easy to use and leaves a great shine too.

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

A

Anonymous

So tempted by this great offer.
I might just treat myself to the plasma coat.
Been hearing some very good feedback

A

Anonymous

Thanks guys.

We are getting low on stock on some items already so don't wait too long. If we do run out I have got loads of stock on the way but it will be about 2 weeks by the time it clears customs etc.

Any questions just ask away.

A

Anonymous

I couldn't resist the plasmacoat. Just ordered it now.
:grin:

RCZ1

Reaction score
I've placed my order and such a saving with the special offer and the forum discount. Thanks again thumbup: