What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2 X RCZ R's

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Not really spotting cars, but I had to call at Evans Halshaw Peugeot Wakefield today for a couple of Wiper Blades, and was surprised to see 2 RCZ R's for sale in their outside stock.
A 15 plate Moroccan Red up at £21800 and a "brand new" 65 plate white. The 65 plate wasn't priced up & the service guy didn't know how much they wanted for it.

I do know how much I wanted it though, both cars looked superb & I would have shot the Pope for the White one :eusa-whistle:

Edit:- just remembered the white one had the gloss carbon roof too :eek: :mrgreen:

renegade79

Reaction score
yes, i spotted them on autotrader last week..... had a little chuckle when I seen the dealer's name :D .... I remembered reading some of your past reviews of the place :crazy:

The red one is listed at 21,755 but I can't seem to find the other one. must have sold it.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Spent sometime trying to work out my finances this morning. It's just that there are too many unknowns. :crazy:

Part ex price for my Z :eusa-think:
Purchase price of the White 65 plate R :shock:
Cost of divorce lawyer :eusa-whistle:

Just not sure if I can afford it :thumbdown:

renegade79

Reaction score
take the R for a test drive and bring the wife and let her have a go.... she'll soon realise what a machine it is and then you'll have to buy it........ :dance:

TAC

Reaction score
renegade79 said:
take the R for a test drive and bring the wife and let her have a go.... she'll soon realise what a machine it is and then you'll have to buy it........ :dance:

I need you so, that I could die
I love you so and that is why
Whenever I want you
All I have to do is dream
Dream, dream, dream, dream
:eusa-whistle: