What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2 weeks in and loving it

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum btw. You will find a good array of info on here, if you can’t find something just ask. Someone will usually come along to help.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there Billy and welcome to the forum and nice looking RCZ that you have I love that shark grey. What colour is the interior and looks like it has the sat nav too
Enjoy all the looks from other people as you pass them bye and all the looks from other car drivers when sat at the traffic lights. Also when you park it up you just can't resist having a quick look over your shoulder at it.. So all I can say is drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

BillyMcR

Reaction score
Hi there Billy and welcome to the forum and nice looking RCZ that you have I love that shark grey. What colour is the interior and looks like it has the sat nav too
Enjoy all the looks from other people as you pass them bye and all the looks from other car drivers when sat at the traffic lights. Also when you park it up you just can't resist having a quick look over your shoulder at it.. So all I can say is drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co
Thanks Les, yeah love the colour, not seen many pictures the same colour of grey which added to the appeal.
Definitely cant help myself turning around and admiring her once parked.
Lucky to get the sat nav and even though the car was registered in July 2013 it doesn't have the changed front which I'm actually really happy about.
Keeping my fingers crossed I stay lucky. Covered over 1000 miles in 16 days and it hasn't missed a beat 🤞

Attachments

• 20191127_133856.jpg
    20191127_133856.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 18

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome great looking RCZ 😍 I agree the MK1 front is the best looking, more aggressive. I am a little biased though:D

dingley48

Reaction score
welcome mine is the same colour try having a tdi tuning box fitted now pushes 200 also mine now has a quad rear end looks amazing and sounds great and the calipers are now blue with the wheels gunmetal grey these are one great car enjoy

BillyMcR

Reaction score
welcome mine is the same colour try having a tdi tuning box fitted now pushes 200 also mine now has a quad rear end looks amazing and sounds great and the calipers are now blue with the wheels gunmetal grey these are one great car enjoy
I gave to ge honest and say I love the car as it is. I appreciate people like to add things here and there but to me she's already a perfect car