What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

1000 mile inspection ?

A

Anonymous

Just a quicky, the 1000 mile inspection, can this be done at any dealer or do you have to take it to the seller/dealer ?
I have a list, is this normal ? How long does it take (as mine is in the middle of nowhere) ?

Paul141
:beer:

A

Anonymous

Had my 1000 mile free check done at a different dealer to the one i purchased the car from, it only took around half hour, i also took a small list in for issues to be looked at , basicaly all i had was "all seems fine now", so unless there is an obvious fault i think this 1000 free check is just a quick kick of the tyres type of thing.

My local dealer (not where i puchased from) even told me that i had a Sport when it was a GT, so i may be looking at another dealer for future servicing ect, but like you my next nearest Peugeot dealer is out of the way a bit.

A

Anonymous

any peugeot main deals will do the 1000 service-basicly check levels and a look round.