What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

10 yr Celebration Peugeot Museum Sochaux France.

RCZash

Reaction score
Update on this meet.

10 Year Celebration of the RCZ. Hosted by Reynald Mafflard of the Fan Club RCZ France.
12th / 13th September 2020
Saturday 12th at the Musée de l'Aventure Peugeot. Souchaux
Sunday 13th we will take the motorway towards Mulhouse, to visit the largest automobile museum in the world.
Arriving there we will go directly into the enclosure to park on the oval of the museum to take beautiful souvenir photos
Bearing in mind that many will have come a long way, and therefore already quite a bit of fuel and other costs, we chose to eat there for lunch, their restaurant "la piste"

More details to follow when finalised.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I really hope we can make this meet 🤞

Reky_Fr

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

First of all, sorry i haven't done my introduction in the presentation section. I'm Reky from the french RCZ fan club (as described above).
We're looking forward to seen a lot of you during this beautiful event, a lot of people have already confirmed their participation and we expect to received more in the coming months.

Feel free to ask for support if needed, i would be happy to help!
Cheers!

Verminator

Reaction score
Bonjour Reky,
And welcome... How many RCZs are you hoping to attend the event?
Could you please post more information and details about the event, time's and a possible run down of the arrangements for the meeting..
Thank you in advance..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Reky_Fr, welcome to the forum.
Feel free to post any information which may help any UK owners wishing to attend this meet.

reycz95

Reaction score
Hello
thank you all for sharing, English is not an easy language for me I go through a translator, Reky will make a better translator than that of google.

Reky_Fr

Reaction score
Hi Reky_Fr, welcome to the forum.
Feel free to post any information which may help any UK owners wishing to attend this meet.
Hi neil,

For the moment, close to 60 RCZs would be expected, but it's quite early and we may trust that the number of participants will increase in the coming months.

the agenda of the event is not 100% finalized yet but as soon as it will be, all details will be shared with you. In addition hotels (negociated prices) will be comunicated too

See U

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi neil,

For the moment, close to 60 RCZs would be expected, but it's quite early and we may trust that the number of participants will increase in the coming months.

the agenda of the event is not 100% finalized yet but as soon as it will be, all details will be shared with you. In addition hotels (negociated prices) will be comunicated too

See U
Thanks for that